SSL stands for Secure Sockets Layer, and it is a protocol used for securing communication on the Internet. It provides a way for enterprises to encrypt data before sending it to users, preventing third parties from reading it while it is in transit.
- SSL protects your confidential data
- SSL affirms your Identity
- SSL boost website SEO rankings
- SSL helps you satisfy PCI/DSS requirements
- SSL improves customer trust and revenue
- Google makes SSL mandatory
- SSL protects from phishing and other attacks